Thursday, March 6, 2008

The calm after the storm

So it`s been a few days since my last post and life has done a complete 180.
Last week I was taken to the hospital because I wasn`t able to breathe and my heart was pounding. Turns out I have a thin heart valve and it has trouble pumping blood. when I got there I was having a near heart attack and my heart was going 180 beats per minute. After taking blood tests, they also discovered that I am a type 2 diabetic.
That scare started to really help put my life in order. As of this week, I have mailed off my GED application. It is now confirmed that I will write it on may 10-11. Once I pass that I will then finally attend college.
I have also been working out, eating better, and clearing the world of its water supply.
I truly felt one thing was missing, and that was Jackie.
And now, that too has happened for me and I have the girl that I love back and it feels so right.
Honestly, I could not be any happier at the moment.
To every friend that I have that has only wanted me to better myself, I see the light now, and I thank and love you all.

1 Comments:

Blogger lionamelie said...

I'm glad!

April 4, 2008 at 9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home