Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Exposed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I got myself a new camera yesterday and have gone straight to work with it.(and yes I know, I need to learn how to re-size images, gimme a break, it is my first digi, I will grasp it all in the next few days). Victim number 1.... my roommate Steve. Steve just turned 33 on Monday. He has a girlfriend, owns a house, a car, and has even had sex. Why do I tell you these things? because this is what his room looks like.......
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sickening!!!!

Next up...... Nikky scores some of the hugest points in history for showing up at my door with this........

chocolate

Seriously that thing weighs almost as much as I do. It is like fat guy gold. She truly is amazing. And although I have laryngitis and bronchitis, that is way better to me than medicine.

And finally. The beard. I have been too lazy to shave since new years. This is the trainwreck that is me.....

Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home